By R. Jacob Baker
2007 Winner of the Frederick Emmons Terman Award
CMOS: Circuit layout, structure, and Simulation, moment variation covers the sensible layout of either analog and electronic built-in circuits, supplying an important modern view of quite a lot of analog/digital circuit blocks, the BSIM version, information converter architectures, and masses extra. This variation takes a two-path method of the themes; layout concepts are built for either lengthy- and short-channel CMOS applied sciences after which in comparison. the consequences are multidimensional reasons that permit readers deep perception into the layout strategy.
positive aspects comprise:
- Integrated-circuit format software program for home windows designed by means of David Boyce
- up-to-date fabrics to mirror CMOS technology's circulate into nanometer sizes
- Discussions on section- and delay-locked loops, mixed-signal circuits, info converters, and circuit noise
- greater than 1,000 figures, two hundred examples, and over 500 end-of-chapter difficulties
- In-depth insurance of either analog and electronic circuit-level layout recommendations
- Real-world technique parameters and layout principles
- linked website (cmosedu.com) presents examples, recommendations, and SPICE simulation netlists
An Instructor's guide providing targeted options to the entire difficulties within the publication is on the market upon request from the Wiley Makerting division.