By Harry J. Levinson
Covers lithography method keep watch over at a number of degrees, from basic via complex themes. Self-contained instructional works either as an creation to the expertise and as a reference for the skilled lithographer. reports the rules of statistical approach regulate as historical past for complex issues corresponding to complicated techniques and feedback.
- creation to using statistical method keep an eye on in lithography
- uncomplicated and intricate processes
- Linewidth control
- strategy waft and automated technique control
- keep watch over of operations
Read Online or Download Lithography Process Control PDF
Best semiconductors books
Optical communications expertise is starting to be more and more in value, with a quick velocity of improvement. leading edge optical units have emerged from the mixing of semiconductor laser diodes with optical waveguide know-how. This well-researched textual content strains the evolution of semiconductor laser amplifiers (SLAs) from those applied sciences.
Will nanoelectronic units proceed to scale in response to Moore’s legislations? At this second, there's no effortless solution given that gate scaling is quickly rising as a significant roadblock for the evolution of CMOS know-how. Channel engineering in keeping with high-mobility semiconductor fabrics (e. g. strained Si, substitute orientation substrates, Ge or III-V compounds) may support conquer the hindrances due to the fact that they give functionality enhancement.
This e-book presents the reader with an advent to the physics of advanced plasmas, a dialogue of the categorical clinical and technical demanding situations they current and an outline in their strength technological functions. advanced plasmas fluctuate from traditional high-temperature plasmas in numerous methods: they might include extra species, together with nano meter- to micrometer-sized debris, destructive ions, molecules and radicals and so they may perhaps convey robust correlations or quantum results.
Additional info for Lithography Process Control
8 C. Takemoto, D. Ziger, W. Connor, and R. Distasio, "Resist Tracking: A Lithographic Diagnostic Tool," SPIE Vol. 1464, pp. 206 — 214 (1991). 9 10 M. A. van den Brink, C. G. M. de Mol, H. F. D. Linders, and S. Wittekoek, "Matching Management of Multiple Wafer Steppers Using a Stable Standard and a Matching Simulator," SPIE Vol. 1087, pp. 218 — 232 (1989). 45. org/terms SIMPLE AND COMPLEX PROCESSES 55 " K. Kemp, C. King, W. Wu, and C. Stager, "A "Golden Standard" Wafer Design for Optical Stepper Characterization," SPIE Vol.
6. Note that the metric Cpm is smaller than CPk for the same process, when there is a mean shift, since the Cp Z index emphasizes shifts of the process mean. 6. Process capability indices for the processes shown in Fig. 13. Process capability is a very powerful management and engineering tool. With a single number, one is able to assess the extent to which a process can meet the needs of the product. 0. As the processes mature, Cpm increases, as a consequence of process learning. However, in the ever-changing microelectronics industry, processes are usually rendered obsolete before manufacturing engineers have sufficient opportunity to bring them to full maturity.
23(3), pp. 213 —224 (1991). 2 3 C. Yu, T. Maung, C. Spanos, D. Boning, J. Cheung, H-Y Liu, K-J. Chang, and D. Bartelink, "Use of Short-Loop Electrical Measurements for Yield Improvement," IEEE Trans. Semicond. , Vol. 8(2), pp. 150 — 159 (1995). 45. org/terms SAMPLING 41 R. C. Elliott, R. R. Hershey, and K. G. Kemp, "Cycle-time Reduction of CD Targeting using Automatic Metrology and Analysis," SPIE Vol. 2439, pp. 70-77(1995). 4 G. E. P. Box, G. M. Jenkins, and G. C. Reinsel, Time Series Analysis, 3rd Edition, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ (1994).