By Eunsook Hong, Roberta M. Milgram
Fresh. In inventory. could be shipped from US. very good customer support.
Read or Download Homework: Motivation and Learning Preference PDF
Similar education books
In JavaServer Pages 2. zero, sunlight has additional new positive aspects that make it even more straightforward to create dynamic, interactive web content in Java. those comprise a integrated expression language and a library of tags (the JSP typical Tag Library) that facilitate production of pages. Sams educate your self JavaServer Pages 2. zero in 24 Hours begins with the fundamentals of JSP, and explains the expression language, JSTL, growing new tags and extra.
Grab the chance and watch the cash roll inDon't be paralyzed through worry of creating errors and wasting cash. procuring a condo apartment can be one of many most secure investments you're making, and also you have already got the abilities you must be triumphant. you simply have to use them. In the right way to be triumphant and earn a living along with your First condo condo, Douglas Keipper tells the genuine tale of ways he overcame his worry of actual property making an investment and made cash on his first apartment apartment.
- Ingenieurmathematik für Studienanfänger: Formeln - Aufgaben - Lösungen, 2. Auflage
- Intelligent Data Engineering and Automated Learning — IDEAL 2002: Third International Conference Manchester, UK, August 12–14, 2002 Proceedings
- Employee Ownership, Participation and Governance: A Study of ESOPs in the UK (Routledge Research in Employment Relations)
- Education After 9 11: A Special Issue of educational Studies
- Learn More, Study Less
- Organisational Change in Post-Communist Europe: Management and Transformation in the Czech Republic (Routledge Studies of Societies in Transition, 11)
Additional resources for Homework: Motivation and Learning Preference
02. Students who perceived their homework achievement high were motivated by all sources of motivation including self, parent, and teachers, and their strength of homework motivation was reflected by their high promptness and persistent scores, compared to their peers. High homework achievers also preferred structured homework, liked to organize homework in a certain order, and preferred to work in a brightly illuminated home environment and to work alone not with peers but with adult figures, when compared to their peers.
All original items were to be retained. b. 76. With one item eliminated from each component, the internal consistency estimates were improved. Although some of the structure items had rel- Profiling Homework Motivation and Preference 33 atively small loading sizes, the content of items were consistent. Thus, we retained these items for further examination. c. 56. S. sample. However, because of the inconsistency in alpha across the two samples, and the relevance and quality of item composition were reasonable, we decided to retain the four items for further examination.
3. Set place/set time/mobility: 4 place, 4 mobility, and 2 set-time items. The two set-time items might have been included due to the nature of the items that indicate the need for structure (set) as found in set-place. 4. Audio–visual: 3 auditory and 3 visual items. 5. Light: 4 light and 1 self-motivated. The self-motivated item was not interpretable. 6. Authority figures: 4 authority figures items. 7. Sound: 4 sound items. 8. Alone–peers: 4 alone–peers items. 9. Intake: 4 intake items. Profiling Homework Motivation and Preference 29 10.