By Eric W. Baker et al. (eds.)
Anatomy for Dental drugs, Latin Nomenclature, combines award-winning, full-color illustrations, explanatory textual content, and precis tables to lead the reader in the course of the complicated anatomy of the top and neck in addition to different physique areas suitable to dental drugs. every one sector is prepared in a hassle-free structure starting with the skeletal framework. The musculature is then additional, through the neurovasculature, and at last, topographic anatomy exhibits all buildings in situ.
- All labels and anatomic terminology are in Latin nomenclature
- Over 1,200 transparent, unique, full-color illustrations
- Expanded captions elucidate key techniques and comprise appropriate scientific correlations
- Over a hundred and fifty tables for fast entry to key information
- Includes embryology and rest of physique” anatomy
- Expanded neuroanatomy chapter
- Sectional anatomy bankruptcy that incorporates radiographic photographs to facilitate scientific understanding
- Appendix protecting the anatomy for neighborhood anesthesia with step by step directions for those very important procedures
- Appendices with evaluate questions and solutions, either real and clinical-vignette style
Anatomy for Dental drugs, Latin Nomenclature, comprises entry to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, the interactive on-line examine reduction, with all full-color illustrations and radiographs from this quantity and the evaluation questions and solutions in an interactive structure. evaluation or attempt your anatomy wisdom with timed self-tests utilizing the labels on-and-off functionality at the illustrations, with entry to fast results.